Health Benefits of Moringa Oleifera (Drumstick)#Miracle Tree.
Moringa Oleifera is known as the miracle tree because of its many health benefits. It has medial properties like antiviral, antifungal, and anti-inflammation. The plant belongs to the family of moringacea.
Moringa Oleifera, known as the drumstick tree is widely cultivated in the north-western region of India, specifically native to the foothills of the Himalayas. The name Moringa is derived from the Tamil word ''murungai', (the twisted pod) means the drumstick.
|Drumstick,moringa oleifera. Image credit- Pixabay.|
Moringa Oleifera is used as food. The leaves, flowers, fruits, shells, seeds, and even the roots of the tree are all widely used because they have many health benefits. That's the tree
is called the miracle tree.
- Leaf powder
- Tinola- a Filipino dish
- Utan- a Filipino dish
- Thoran- a Kerala dish, India
- Bbhaja a Bengali dish, India
- Sabji-vegetable, a Bengali dish, India.
|Tasty and healthy moringa flowers.Image credit-Wikipedia.|
- Sajne dal-lentil soup
- Edible Oil
- Fried snack
Researches Studies on Moringa
- Flowers Antimicrobial
- Hypolipidemic Effects
- Antioxidant Effects
- Anti-Inflammatory and Immunomodulatory Effect
- Hepato-Protective Effects
- Anti-Hyperglycemic (Antidiabetic) Effect
- Hypotensive Effects
- Effects on Ocular Diseases
- Anticancer Effects
Health Benefits Moringa
1. Waight Management
2. Helps to Control Diabetes
3. Energy Booster
4.Hair and Skin.
5, Healthy Bones and Muscle
7.Ensure Sound Sleep and Reduce Insomnia
- Before use moringa oleifera you must consult your medical practitioner.
- Pregnant women should not use moringa.