Water: Source Of Life-Effects Of Water On Life.
|Drinking water, source of life. Image credit-Pixabay|
But those who are in real quest of knowledge like a thirsty person will keep searching for well written, thought-provoking writing on ‘water’ to moisten their knowledge.
When water meets water, you know;
It just flows,
Flows into one another
No seams, no edges, smooth without ridges
But when water meets fire
Well that’s a whole different desire
Water gets heated up by the fire
But water can put the fire out
With that, she could agree and had no doubt”
Quotes on Water"You cannot cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water."
-Penned by the Nobel laureate, Rabindranath Tagore.
In his article "The Value of Women", Saratchandra Chattopadhyay wrote - "On the day when there would be a real shortage of Water, the Emperor would not hesitate to Untie the Crown on his Head".
The importance of Water in our livesThe importance of Water in our lives is immense. We cannot live without water.
Chemical Formula Of WaterWater at room temperature is a tasteless and odorless liquid, nearly colorless with a hint of blue. Water is a simple molecule and the molecular formula is H2O consisting of one oxygen atom attached to two different hydrogen atoms connected by covalent bonds.
Uses of Water On Human Life
The list of water uses in human life is very long. In agriculture, plantations, fisheries, transportation, power generation, ice-making; there is more but our purpose is to shed light on the use of water in our daily life.
Health Benefits of Water (Drinking Water)
➽Water is Fundamental to Photosynthesis and Respiration
➽Water Protects Our Body from Dehydration
➽Water Remove Waste from the Body
➽Regulates Body Temperature
Our brain contains about 75% water. When our brain is functioning on a full reserve of water, we can think much faster.
➽Improve Kidney Functions
How Much Water Do We Need Everyday?
The need differs from person to person. Health experts, generally suggest 8-10 glasses of water to drink every day. Drink water at the optimum level, drinking too much causes hyponatremia, consult a doctor to know the daily requirements of water.
Disadvantages of Drinking Too Much Water
- It is important to ensure that you are well hydrated; however, it is also important to know that excessive water consumption can reverse the good effects. Drink water only when your body indicates thirst.
- Excessive Water Consumption Can Cause Fatigue and Tiredness.
- Drinking too much water causes hyponatremia (a low sodium concentration in the blood.is called hyponatremia).
- When you drink too much water, the salt consumption in your blood reduces, causing the cells in the organs throughout your body to swell.
- Consumption of too much water can lead to fluid overload in the body and imbalance in the body.
- When you drink too much water, your electrolyte levels drop and the balance is compromised. Low electrolyte levels can cause symptoms like muscle spasms and cramping.
- Excessive water consumption may lead to depletion of potassium, which is an essential nutrient. This may cause symptoms like leg pain, irritation, chest pain.
SOME WELL KNOWN BOOKS ON THE THEME OF WATER
- Water for elephants -by Sara Gruen
- Into the Water -by Paula Hawkins
- The Water Knife -by Paolo Bacigalupi
- The Water Dancer -by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Shape of Water -by Guillermo del Toro
- Like Water for Chocolate -by Laura Esquivel, Thomas Christensen
- Tides and the Ocean: Water's Movement Around the World, from Waves to Whirlpools by William Thomson
- The Death and Life of the Great Lakes by Dan Egan
- The Water Will Come: Rising Seas, Sinking Cities, and the Remaking of the Civilized World by Jeff Goodell
- Swimming to Antarctica: Tales of a Long-Distance Swimmer by Lynne Cox
- Sea Change by Sylvia Earle
- The Voyage of the Beagle by Charles Darwin
- In the Heart of the Sea by Nathaniel Phil brick
2.Going For Water
5.The Boiling Water
7.By The Grey Gulf-Water
Rainer Maria Rilke
10. Water, Is Taught By Thirst
Emily DickensianCREATE FREE ID TO GET BIG DISCOUNT OFFER LIMITED
TIENS Source of Health Hyper-H Health CUP
|Tiens health hyper cup, Image credit tiens.|
Product Features: H - Cup1. Ti-coated Pt. Electrolytic Net: electrolytic hydrogen content is up to over 600ppb in 10 minutes.
2. Food-grade PC Material, safe to use.
3. Safe circuit with water-proof level 7 inside and level 5 outside.
4. A safe air pressure valve can exhaust gas automatically when the snuffle valve pressure is up to 1.5N.
Convenience: Small, light, and portable. Durable polymer Li-ion battery; convenient USB charging line.
Content published on www.edumediawellness.com is intended to be used and must be used for informational purposes only. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any decision based on your own personal circumstances. You should take independent medical advice from a professional or independently research and verify any information that you find on our Website and wish to rely upon.