Social Determinants of Health (SDH): How to Reduce Health Inequalities.
|Social Determinants of Health.|
1. Concept of Social Health
2. Example of Social Determinants
- Earning opportunity and protection, social security
- Food security, availability, and quality
- Residential security, the quality of housing
- Clothing and garments, the trend of fashion, availability, affordability
- Education and training
- Employment and job opportunity
- Health care services
- Recreation and entertainment
- Public Safety
- Social Norms,
- Social media
- Political environment
- Government policies
- Community resources
- Technological development
- Gender inequality, Racism, Caste discrimination.
3. Reasons for Health Disparities/Inequalities
- Community's health awareness
- Health-promoting policies of the government
- Health services
- Availability of resources to lead a healthy life
- Distribution of income & wealth
- Political ideologies.
4. Available Mechanism to Understand How Social Determinants Affect Health
- analysis of cultural practices and behavioral choices.
- analysis of material conditions of human life.
4.1. Through analysis of cultural practices and behavioral choices
4.2. Through the analysis of human material life
5. Latest Mechanism to Analyze How Social Determinants Influence Health
- materialist approach.
- neo-materialist approach.
- psychosocial comparison. approach
6. Final Words
Disclaimer:We do not provide any kind of medical advice.
Content published on www.edumediawellness.com is intended to be used and must be used for informational purposes only. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any decision based on your own personal circumstances.