The Science of Homeopathy that You Need to Know.
Brief History of Homeopathy.
How does Homoeopathy Work (The principles behind the system)
How Homeopathic medicines are preparedThe source of raw materials used to make medicines are typically medicinal plants and minerals. Sometimes, raw materials from animal worlds are also used.
Regulation of Homeopathic medicine in the United Nation
- intended to be used for preventing or treating serious and/or life-threatening diseases and conditions.
- that do not meet legal standards for quality, strength, or purity
- with reported safety concerns
- that is not taken by mouth or rubbed on the skin
- for vulnerable populations.
Homeopathy In India
In India, Homeopathy is growing faster than any other system of medicine. The market for homeopathic medicine is faster than the global market.
- India is in #1 in terms of the number of people using homeopathy. 100 million Indian people depend solely on homeopathy for their health care.
- Presently, there are 200,000 plus registered homeopathic doctors and nearly 12,000 new practitioners are being added every year.
Use of Homeopathy
Efficacy of Homeopathy and Criticism
Are Homeopathic Remedies Safe?
As homeopathy is controversial, what should I do?
The information provided in this article is for educational purposes and should not be construed as recommendations or medical advice. We are not medical experts. Consult a doctor before use of any supplement.